Please see below for some of the services offered by Hope in the Heart CIC.
We also offer inspirational presentations and speeches, bespoke workshops and courses and consultation on a variety of subjects related to personal and professional development, compassion and peacebuilding, and social action.
We can meet the needs of specific groups, including professional teams, groups in higher education, women, older people, youth, unconvenional learners (ie affected by dyslexia, dyspraxia, AD(H)D, mental health issues, PTSD etc) and anyone wishing to make positive change in their lives, community and world.
Please contact us (email@example.com) if you have particular training requirements and would like to discuss them with us.
Courses and workshops offered (click on title to visit page)
- The AccepTTranscend Model for Transformation
- Creating the Compassionate Workplace
- Compassion in Education
- Introduction to the Virtues Project/Awakening the Virtues Within
- Celebrating Neurodiversity
- See Testimonials from Workshop participants