Please see below for some of the services offered by Hope in the Heart CIC.
We also offer inspirational presentations and speeches, bespoke workshops and courses on a variety of subjects related to personal and professional development.
We can meet the needs of specific groups, including women, young people, people who learn/respond differently to the norm (ie affected by dyslexia, dyspraxia, AD(H)D, mental health issues, PTSD etc) and anyone wishing to make positive change in their lives, community and/or world.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have particular training requirements and would like to discuss them with us.
Courses and workshops offered (click on title to visit page)
- The AccepTTranscend Model for Transformation
- Creating the Compassionate Workplace
- Introduction to the Virtues Project/Awakening the Virtues Within
- Celebrating Neurodiversity
- See Testimonials from Workshop participants